Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Seed Beads



 
This necklace was made for a friend "Miss Tiffany" who's favorite color is this Emerald green or grass green.  So after watching her style for awhile and putting my own spin into it.  This is what I came up with. 

Here I have worked in  "Emerald" the new color of the year in this layered Seed Beaded Necklace. 

I love working with Seed Beads.  They are very small and take patience but the end result is Fabulous!!!

A great way to make a necklace very versatile and work with a lot of different outfits is by combining a variety of colors into a necklace.  Here I have used 5 different colors.  Emerald, Black, Purple, Pink, & Red.  Using small stones with seed beads and using various lengths gives this necklace a variety of character and dimension to the necklace. 

I did 3 Strands of black, 2 Red, 2 Emerald, 1 Pink, and 1 Purple.  Total length is 18 inches with a 2 inch extender.  Other strands are at various lengths within the 18 inches. 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment