Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine Inspirations


Here are some "Girly" Valentine Creations I have been working on. I have seen lately these adorable "Chunky" Necklaces for Little Girls. I just got in some Diamond Pendants that are becoming so popular on Children's necklaces.  I have also seen purses, roses, hello kitty, and etc. as adorable focus pieces.  Here I used ribbon, diamond pendants, and flowers as my focal pieces. 




 
 
Here I selected a group of beads to work with.  You will need wire (I used .14mm accuflex) , crimps, lobster claw, split ring, and beads.  You simply then clamp one end of the wire and start stringing on the beads in a pattern as desired.  To end the necklace that's where you will use your crimps, split rings, and lobster claw.  The necklace sizes were 16" and the bracelets were around 6".  Supplies cost just under $8 for the necklaces and under $2 for the bracelets.  What a bargain, yet customized. 

 
 

To create the pink flower pendant I used the G-S Hypo Cement.  You can get this at Jo-Ann's.  Before you start gluing down the white flower make sure to have the hole that the string goes through in a horizontal direction so the flower will sit right when its finished.  I simply glued around the pink center and placed the white flower on top
 
and then glued around the silver bead and set it inside of the white flower.



                                                          and "Viola" the finished product.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment